News Day Evaluation

 Wednesday 27th April
Lo: to evaluate and review our news day project

Evaluation:
-On News day, my group worked on and talked about the euro vision. I was the reporter as well as the editor in my group, Paige interview Mr.Welsh and Abbie helped write what interrogative sentences to say. We also all found out facts together during. 
-I enjoyed editing the report because i learned more skills on how to have the night contrast in the lighting and colour of the background as well as the people in front of the screen.
-I didn't enjoy being in front of the camera that much because i enjoyed being behind the camera as i don't like being seen on screen. 
-I learned more about euro vision and facts about Sam Ryder as well as having a feel of how reporters work and what they have to do to find out information when they are in a devastating moment or not in the news process.
-I learned and developed how to operate the camera and upload to edit and also more skills on green-screening and cutting out parts.
-If i were to do a report again, i would change how Mr Welch was interviewed as Paige was standing to the side. So change the position of the  person who interviews the witness. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theoretical Framework

Creating Meaning

Trailers & Genre